The Benefits of 3D Architectural Visualization
1) Reduce bidding – 3D visualizations enable contractors to understand projects better and take the guesswork out of bidding. Without the uncertainty, contractors don't have to overbid projects.
2) Improve marketing – 3D visualizations enhance marketing by giving viewers an eye-catching view of a project in multiple forms of media, including television ads and website videos.
3) Improve communication – 3D visualizations give viewers the ability to easily understand the most complex projects without having to know how to read architectural drawings.
4) Improve curb appeal – Stunning, photo-realistic visualizations improve a project's elegance and style with the use of high-resolution billboard prints.
5) Identify design flaws and poor color schemes – 3D visualizations enable owners, architects, and developers to see design flaws before anything is built and money is wasted.
6) Win government approval – many local governments reject buildings and developments because of an uncertainty in their final appearance. 3D visualizations take away the uncertainty and give officials more confidence in bidding in a project's favor.